I am a Business Consultant and Analyst who likes to discuss business ideas and how to implement them. I hope this blog will act as a discussion forum and inspire people to do great thing with their ideas.
I worked with a friend ten years ago on an IT project he is a wiz at programming and an amateur film maker. We were at dinner one evening and started discussing the use of storyboards to quicken the making of films, and to reduce costs of filming. As we […]
If you have a library of over a hundred DVDs\ Blu Ray \ 4k or CDs and if you don’t have the time to rip every thing to your media server so it can be watched on a plethora of devices (IPAD, TV, computer, Cell phone) what do you do? […]
Plastic Bagged water anyone? This is a development idea that more of a scenario in that its 80% solved but I think there is an opportunity in there for the remaining 20% worth $450million: I subscribe to Money Week (http://www.moneyweek.com/) it’s one of the last print publications I subscribe to […]
Title: TransformationThe Alternative uses of West African Fabric (Aso Oke) in the West Table of Contents Chapter1 a) The introduction b) How the fabrics are made and what the fabric are used for c) The Transformation of Silk Chapter2 The design a) The design criteria b) The Design Process c) […]
Using Rivers for inventory management and Drone Pads These are many uses and benefits of rivers (The positive environmental impact of using barges on the river Thames revealed) But I recently thought of using barges on the rivers in big cities as : Floating warehouses for expedited delivery in crowded […]